Google and Foxfire do not play well with PDF forms
If you use Google or Firefox as your search engine to get to the MAAP website, you will not be able to submit the forms by clicking on the "submit button". You should download the form to your computer and the submit form will work from that point.
Using Internet Explorer works well as a search engine
Here are the steps you can take to make this automatic on your computer:
1) Open the Chrome menu (three dots on right side of address bar
2) Select Settings
3) Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Advanced Settings
4) Scroll down to Privacy
5) Select Content Settings
6) Scroll to the bottom of the page and select PDF Documents - Select Open PDF files in the default PDF viewer application.
1) Open the Firefox Menu (three bars on right side of address bar)
2) Select Applications
3) Scroll down until you find "Portable Document Format (PDF)
4) In the Action drop down list select "Use Other"
5) Select Adobe Acrobat Reader
6) Close the tab.
You may always call or email the office and any form will be emailed to you.